A well-known crypto project, ZuCoinChain, recently managed to expand its ecosystem with one highly useful new feature. Under the Leadership of CEO, Salman Sheikh, and a brainchild of Head of Concept, Rahim Arshad, Zu wallet is all poised to create ripples in the crypto world. In a presentation today the CEO of Zucoinchain Salman Sheikh reiterated the fact that his vision is to make Zucoinchain a utility token, and this state of the art wallet is just another step towards that goal.
Of course, like any other wallet, ZuChain Android Wallet allows users to securely store, manage, and exchange ZuCoinChain, Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other blockchain assets.
What makes ZuCoinChain Wallet stand out?
● Security — With ZuChain Wallet, your private keys never leave your device. Strong wallet encryption and cryptography are there as well, to guarantee that your funds will remain safe under your ultimate control.
● A Built-In Exchange: Having an exchange within your wallet will allow you to quickly and easily swap between hundreds of assets and thousands of pairs instantly.
● Gift Cards: Quickly convert Crypto into gift cards for your favorite stores directly in the app.
● Staking: Let your crypto work for you. Stake-support assets with a single click and earn rewards even when offline.
● Asset Support: The wallet is also highly convenient for a lot of crypto enthusiasts as it provides full support for every ERC-20, Omnilayer, BEP-2, and TRC-10 token.
● Prepaid Mobile Phone Refills: The wallet will also let you buy Mobile Refills from more than 1650 businesses in 170 countries.
As noted before, the wallet supports a massive number of different cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, some of the major altcoins, as well as all custom ERC-20, TRC-10, and other tokens. All of them can be purchased directly with a credit or debit card, including the top cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, as well as the wallet’s native ZuCoin, itself.
Finally, it should be noted that you can use a number of fiat currencies for such purposes, including the USD, EUR, as well as many other major fiat currencies around the world.
Source :24/7 Press Release