HSRC announces the publication of its research report, “COVID-19 Pandemic Mitigation Products Market – 2020-2024″. According to the report, the testing modalities, consumables and medical imaging services market in 2021 will be larger than $82 Billion. Furthermore, according to the upcoming July 1 updated report version, the cumulative 2020-2024 global Coronavirus pandemic mitigation products market* is forecast to be worth between $1.6 and $2.1 Trillion.
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to acute deficiencies of essential testing products, consumables and reagents from robotic PCRs and COVID-19 PCR reagents to swabs and COVID-19 serologic tests kits. Never has the global leading healthcare communities been faced with the likelihood of having to ration testing or function without critical medical supplies and services on this magnitude.
According to the report, the cumulative 2020-2024 Testing market* share will be 29%-37% of the total COVID-19 pandemic mitigation products market. Testing modalities (e.g., Standoff Thermometry, PCR, Serologic Test Kits) prices will decline by 10%-15% per annum, while diagnostic imaging services (i.e. CT, Ultrasound and X-Ray procedures) prices will rise by 5%-7% per annum.
(*) Market size is scenario dependent.
View the comprehensive TOC of this report to browse through 5 volumes of market data, spanning over 1,020 pages, including 728 tables & figures and 212 submarkets – download TOC
The “COVID-19 Pandemic Mitigation Products Market – 2020-2024” report includes 55 sub-reports including the following 13 sub-reports:
- Serologic Test Kits
- Standoff Thermometry
- X-Ray Procedures
- CT Procedures
- Ultrasound Procedures
- Wastewater testing
- PCR Instrumentation & Software
- Robotic PCR Systems & Software
- PCR Reagents & Consumables
- Nose & Mouth Swabs
- Self-collection PCR Test Kits
Testing and diagnosis for the presence and the clinical status of active infection provides critical information that is used to manage the COVID-19 response and home, ER and ICU treatment. There are five primary purposes for active infection testing:
- Diagnostic Testing is used to confirm or support a clinical diagnosis of viral infection in symptomatic individuals and implement preventive measures to contain further spread.
- Testing for Contact Tracing is a process to trace, test and monitor persons that may have been in contact with infected individuals. This type of testing supports the identification and rapid isolation of new cases or those with presence of virus and no symptoms and helps to prevent further spread.
- Surveillance Testing is used to limit the spread of disease and enable public health authorities to assess and manage the risks associated with COVID-19, including testing asymptomatic individuals or wastewater testing. Objectives of surveillance include enabling rapid detection, isolation, testing and management of suspected cases and neighborhoods; guiding the implementation of control measures; detecting and containing outbreaks among exposed populations; and monitoring long-term epidemiological trends.
- Serologic Testing – serology (antibody) testing complements diagnostic testing (testing for active infection) by evaluating the prevalence of individuals in a community or country. who were previously infected by the virus. Currently, a positive antibody test does not indicate with certainty that an individual is immune to reinfection.
- Diagnostic Imaging – diagnostic imaging procedures like chest X-ray, computerized tomography and cardiac / pulmonary ultrasound are used in ERs and ICUs to establish the state of COVID-19 patients.
This 1020-page 5-volume market mega report is the first and most comprehensive review of the new global COVID-19 Pandemic Mitigation Products & Services market available today. The “COVID-19 Pandemic Mitigation Products Market – 2020-2024” report presents a thorough market analysis of 54 products & services sub-reports, 6 vertical, 4 revenue source, 5 regional and 13 national markets providing in-depth analysis of this newly formed market.
The objective of this report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market and provides answers to questions such as:
- What is the COVID-19 Pandemic Mitigation Products & Services market size and what are the forecasted trends during 2020-2024?
- What are the most attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the customers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the COVID-19 Mitigation technology & services trends?
- What is the 212 sub-markets size over the 2020-2024 period?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
To adhere to our high standards of research, as nobody can truly forecast the future of this on-going pandemic, we include in the report two scenarios:
- Optimistic scenario – assumes (among other things) that mass vaccination will commence by July 2021
- Conservative scenario – assumes (among other things) that no mass vaccination will be available until 2025
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent in the global COVID-19 Pandemic Mitigation market is analyzed and crosschecked via 5 orthogonal viewpoints:
- 55 products and services:
|o COVID -19 Vaccines||o Medical Eye Protection|
|o COVID -19 Therapeutic Drugs||o PPE Sterilization: Systems & Consumables|
|o Other COVID-19 Pharma Industry Products||o Hand & Surface Sanitizers|
|o PCR Instrumentation & Software||o Decontamination|
|o Robotic PCR Systems & Software||o Other Personal Protection Gear|
|o PCR Reagents & Consumables||o AI, Big Data & Deep Learning|
|o Nose & Mouth Swabs||o Homecare IT|
|o Self-collection PCR Test Kits||o Geo-Surveillance Systems & Services|
|o Serologic Test Kits||o E-Health|
|o Standoff Thermometry||o Blockchain Technologies|
|o X-Ray Procedures||o Other ICT|
|o CT Procedures||o Noninvasive Ventilators|
|o Ultrasound Procedures||o Invasive Mechanical Ventilators|
|o Wastewater testing||o Next Generation Ventilators|
|o FDG-PET/CT Procedureso COVID-19 Waste Water Surveillance||o COVID-19 Homecare|
|o PACS & Teleradiology||o Portable Ventilators|
|o Medical PPE Gowns||o Surge Capacity Hospitals & ICUs|
|o Medical Gloves||o Kidney Dialysis|
|o Medical Face Masks||o Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Procedures|
|o Medical Face Shields||o Other Intensive Care Modalities|
|o PPE Gowns Manufacturing Plants||o PCR Systems Manufacturing Plants|
|o Gloves Manufacturing Plants||o Nose & Mouth Swabs Manufacturing Plants|
|o Face Masks Manufacturing Plants||o COVID-19 Vaccine Manufacturing Plants|
|o Face Shields Manufacturing Plants||o R&D Equipment & Consumables|
|o Self-Collected PCR Test Kits Manufacturing. Plants||o Medical Glass|
|o Melt-Blown PPE Fabric Manufacturing Plants||o Ventilators Manufacturing Plants|
|o Spun-Bond PPE Fabric Manufacturing Plants||o PCR Reagents Manufacturing Plants|
|o Serological Test Kits Manufacturing Plants|
- 6 vertical markets
- Hospitals & Surge Hospitals
- Clinical Labs
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Homecare & Nursing Homes
- Research Bodies
- 13 National Markets:
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
- 4 Revenue Source Markets:
- Product Sales
- Training Services
- Planning & Consulting
- Maintenance & Upgrades
Source : PR Newswire