About this Event
This is a course for those who have no programming knowledge, yet would like to learn ethereum blockchain development, how to develop a blockchain application, smart contracts on ethereum blockchain application.
By the end of this course, you will have your own SMART CONTRACT running on ethereum blockchain.
- All Published Ticket Prices Are in US Dollars
- This course will be taught in English language
16 Hours Blockchain, ethereum, smart contracts developer Training Course Schedule
- March 16, 2021 – April 8, 2021 US Pacific time
- 16 Hours | 2 Hours on Tuesday, 2 Hours on Thursday every week US Pacific time
- 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM US Pacific time each of those days
- Please click here to add your city name and check your local date and time for the first session to be held on March 16, 2021 at 8.30 AM US Pacific Time.
Features and Benefits
- 16 Hours, 8 sessions, 4 Weeks of total Instructor-led and guided training
- Highly Interactive training
- Training material and Practical Hands-On Lab Exercises provided
- Useful Resources on the cloud provided
- Real-time scenarios
Who can take this course
Anyone aspiring to learn new technology can take this the course. Students and professionals interested in a career in the blockchain technology should opt for the course.
No prior knowledge of programming is required.
- Blockchain basics
- Blockchain tools – geth, mist, wallets
- Ethereum accounts, Wallets and metamask
- Handling ether and tokens
- Interacting with smart contracts
- Metamask, web wallets, using DApps
- Gnosis and hardware wallets, other crypto currencies & exchanges
- Security and multi signature wallet
- Part 1 – interacting with ICOs
- Part 2 – interacting with ICOs
Date And Time
Tue, March 16, 2021
10:30 AM – 12:30 PM CDT
IT Training Center
Tech Training Solutions
Wichita, KS 67212
For more information follow link